A deep cut
Saturday, July 02, 2011 @ 1:37 PM
To: KK,
Hey just so you know, I've deleted you from my friend's list cos you dont deserve to be my friend. Your insensitivity has crossed the line. Dont think/take depression as easy as one of your day to day problems. Dont come and tell me that u're stressed u gotta support ursef and ur family and then after tat got a new expensive handphone. It's not like you cant, but its just contradicting. So stop bullshitting. Maybe I'm asking too much from you as I thought we could still support/encourage each other even as friends, but i was wrong. So wrong about you. I've tried my best, I know you're hurt and stressed from job and you should know best that I've tried to destress you. I've tried to be there for you even as a friend, perhaps not a gf. I'm as stressed as you or even more - dealing with a suicidal, depressed, down Mother. PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. UR FAMILY MEMBERS IS WAY MORE IMPT THAN ANY JOB. You should know best, you were once close to me. But I just didnt want to burden you with it/ my problems and I once hoped that you'd understand that, and try to support me through this emotional trial. Its always about you, your job, your future and WHEN you can have fun with me if I get to go to Penang. Yes I know you want us to be happy but not at this time. I'm not belittling your problems so dont you dare belittle mine and say things like "everyone has problems, i do too". That shows how freaking selfish and ignorant are you. Did you ever ask about my mother? Even i'm stressed, i put away my worries when I talk to you and put you first. Well I just thought you would think abt mine too. I think too nicely of you.
I'm sensitive abt it because its my Mother and because its you. Not just anyone by the road, ya know? But at least now I noe who you are.
So please educate yourself on depression before you start talking like some selfish kid. Please read http://www.helpguide.org/mental/living_depressed_person.htm. Perhaps you can get brighter.
well, thats all. wish you a good future :)
Goodbye.
Phew~ Must let it out! :D