<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
This will be my last post for you.
Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 5:18 PM

Pretty start, ugly ending...

That was us. How sad.. although that's not my intention ~

Yeah I most probably was wrong in many ways, perhaps selfish and jealous,
Did many mistakes, gave you many headaches.
You might think I'm pesty and troublesome,
Crazy and unreasonable.

I guess it was because i love you and didn't want to lose place in your heart.
However, I expressed it in the wrong way :)

Knowing that you dont really care about me anymore,
it really hurts me deeply.
But I know nothing can help,
once you've made your decision, nothing's gonna change your mind.

I still remember the times we spent with each other,
the happy times, the sad times,
I guess as time past by, we all forgot about the good in each other,
and focused more on the bad.

All is forgotten, only anger and disappointment remains.
What a way to say goodbye to your lover ~
Which leaves a certain unrest in my heart...

I can assure you though, that I tried my best to be your best gf.

But i know, whatever I do now, cannot make up.
Or heal the hurt I gave you.

I'm truly sorry and I mean it. I didnt mean to do the things I've done.
If it would make you happier that all blame is put on me,
then let me take it.

Right now, I have to give up, I must, and I'm going to try really hard,
to give myself a bright future ahead :D
No longer crying for someone who doesn't care about me anymore.

The old do not go, the new cannot come ~

I'm glad that you moved on faster than I did.

Reminding myself that I must be strong,
Knowing for certain that God is there for me,
Acknowledging my mistakes like a man,
I know He will forgive me and wash away my pain.

I hope you do too, someday.

Sorry again. and Thank you for everything, I appreciate each & every one,
the sweet memories you and I shared are held in my hands like diamonds
but are now placed in the boxes it belongs to. :)

Go and live a happy life from today onwards! :D

Yours sincerely,
Nikki

HopAround!