<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Please understand me too
Friday, August 20, 2010 @ 10:01 AM





It's not that I cant wait,
It's not that I dont understand what you're going through,
It's not that I want to exasperate you,
It's not that I cant give in,
It's not that I cant compromise,
It's not that I have never thought about how Li felt at all, (i hv nth against her, i care for her too)
It's not that I'm sooo selfish that I want to have you all for myself

that im asking you to make up your mind.

But it's to do the right thing for everyone.

In fact, many friends have asked me to ignore you/don't be close to you anymore. I cant do that cos it would hurt you and i dont want to hurt you. How much they have advised me to leave but I still reason with them. Saying Do not let him bully me anymore. I wonder am i really being bullied?.. Quoting that you said i never gave you respect when you have to couple my noob, i've taken the leap of faith, have you? Are you giving me respect now? Am I suppose to be the "secret mistress" ? I don't like it. It's being wrong to me and Li. Saying that you have dug a grave for Ni, but you went against your words when trouble comes. How much can I trust your words? What if I did the same thing?

Honestly, i dont mind being bullied or hurt or not respected, to me it's not important because it is for you. That's why I never said all these to you. Because it's not nice at all. I know how it feels when you are already feeling guilty, and someone emphasizes on it. I dont do such shallow things. I dont go against my words. But in truth, thats wat you did though i choose to not look at it.

Saying you can't choose because both are really good girls. What nonsense is this? If there is 10
really good girls out there, so you wanna have em all? You can't. You can have only one. You dont choose someone you like by seeing whether who is better or "gooder" but how you feel.
you cant please everyone on earth.

One of the reasons I became stronger was what Hi told me about how passionate you are.
But when I asked you, your answer is so vague. How do I know if Hi is really telling what you feel?... Hi cant be your spokesman forever. You are a grown man. Learn to handle problems.

This is what I think, in all circumstances you may not like it. But Im just expressing myself.
You got to do the right thing for Li and me. Make a decision. I'm not trying to push you, but you
know you cant drag this thing. Dont drag and make it worse. You have to help yourself, you cant let others decide for you. Dont tell me, you will leave the selection of your wife into the hands of your parents, certainly no right. You make it, try in these few days, and if it's really too hard for you. I will make it myself, I will go so that you dont need to choose. =) but i'll still be a friend for you.



HopAround!