<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I need someone~
Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 10:25 AM



The Corrs - All The Love In The World


I'm not looking for someone to talk to,
I've got my friends,
I'm more than OK,
I've got more than a girl could wish for,
I live my dream,
But it's not all they say.

Still I believe (I'm missing)
I'm missing something real.
I need someone who really sees me

(Don't wanna wake)
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore,
Still believing you'll walk through my door,
All I need is to know it's for sure,
Then I'll give
All the love in the world.

I've often wondered if loves an illusion,
Just to get you through,
the loneliest days,
I can't criticize it,
I had no expectation,
My imagination just stole me away

Still I believe (I'm missing)
I'm missing something real.
I need someone who really sees me

(Don't wanna wake)
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore,
Still believing you'll walk through my door,
All I need is to know it's for sure,
That I'll give
All the love in the world.

Love's for a lifetime,
Not for a moment,
So how could I throw it away?
Yea, but I'm only human,
And nights were colder,
With no one to love me that way.

Yeaa.. I need someone who really sees me

(Don't wanna wake)
And I won't wake up alone anymore,
Still believing you'll walk through my door,
You'll reach for me and I'll know it's for sure,
Then I'll give
All the love in the world.



HopAround!