<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Whadda~~~?
Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 2:08 AM



The connectivity between Librans and Sagittarians is amazing. Librans are inclined towards maintaining balance and harmony. Sagittarians are intelligent and fun loving. But, Librans have a strange trait of transiting from one phase of emotion to other. At one point of time they are happy but at other time they will become very gloomy. Whereas Sagittarians are simple, innocent and extrovert. They will always support the Librans in finding the balance but Sagittarians are too innocent to suggest the right actions.

A Libra man will be the luckiest person if he marries a Sagittarius woman. The pair will share all the love, happiness and romance in each other's company and feel contented with this relationship. The Sagittarius woman will encourage the Libra man in achieving great heights and in turn, he will also entice her with his versatile nature. But, a Libra man sometimes gets irritated with the sharp-tongued Sagittarius woman but it will not last long as they have good understanding between each other.

Who wants to be with a man full of lice? ;eeks

XP


HopAround!