<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
To dearest Ex.
Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 1:33 AM

Title: Already Gone
Artist: Kelly Clarkson

To my dearest Ex. This is a song for you =)

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would have worked out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die...

I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop...

I want you to know
It doesn't matter where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
It started with the perfect kiss then
We could feel the poison set in
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

I want you to know
It doesn't matter where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on
So I'm already gone

Ahhhh already gone, already gone, already gone
Ahhhh already gone, already gone, already gone

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye...

I want you to know
It doesn't matter where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right
When you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on,
So I'm already gone

This is perfect in describing how I feel. I hope you understand.
I want you to have the best in your life.
Not stopping you from being yourself (never did), doing what you
want in your youthful days. It's just being
unfair for you to compromise everything (though i never asked),
I don want you to. :)

I want you to be happy with a girl whom can give you maximum security
and listens to you.

I like to make my own decisions and only take the advice if i think is
right and wise.
I cant gv you the in-depth security that you need.
I like to talk to people, be friendly.

So, why try so hard? :D Yes, a relationship has ups and downs,
we support each other and come out stronger.
It's no bed of roses all the time, of course I noe tat.
We compromise and make sacrifices.
All for? a Future together.

But I feel our future cant make it. How? drag it on? unfair to you D:
who is so serious abt it.
When all the while im thinking, it wont work. I cant lie. Im not good at it. I cant put a false front, it's just not me. I hope you understand, it's not easy, it pains me. But i have to do it =D

Bye lover, Hello Friend~

A website with my birthday personality profile says tat I'm...

You are headstrong yet warm and playful. Very active, you don’t like to feel caged in by anyone or anything! You carve your own unique path in life, playing by the rules when necessary, but refusing to give up your individuality in the process. Although ambitious in many ways, you don’t feel the need to play games in order to win approval. Straightforwardness is important to you, but you are not an open book either. Your opinions are as strong as your will and determination.

It's kinda true.



HopAround!