<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Love
Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 4:34 PM





Pic #1 : Love and I Honeymoon *hearts*



Pic #2: Looks ordinary and plain, Think again. Look up :P

Pic #3: Ah huh! Whose wedding ? I wonder ;make



Pic #4: LP to 3rd Ring. Wow, free perfs? First time C:

Pic #5: BP song Party Party, I x10 :O!



Pic #6: Look at my dens! (money) 4444444dens! hahaha die ._.


Pic #7: I rather hug the air than Love :P

Pic #8: I did 200bpm FM :O!!



Pic #9: Ed or Lemon's wedding. I got d flower ROFL! ;make

Pic #10: Really unlucky meet Papa & Mama at Compy, confirm TOH~!


Pic #11: UBP.. Funky Town Chained x10 :O!



Pic #12: First time go Expert Compy, went through 2 rounds. All tio 8k ;diao SO UNLUCKY
Only girl there sumor. i nj-ed the 4th guy. he is pissed. lol


Pic #13: Later den meet this room with HolyKun and all d prozzz..

Pic #14: Finally kena thrown out. Not bad for a first timer :P
Whats the points for?


Pic #15: Today i play BRBP win NPC, so rare.. a few times sumor!

I love you, Love C:
I don't want to hug air :x
hehe *hearts*






HopAround!