<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Challenging year ahead
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 10:30 AM

Hey peeps!

Classes has started! It's really heavy, even the books are! hahaha..

It's going to be a very demanding year. No party, No enjoyment.

Pure studies ;diao. Boring eh. I'll try to juggle my studies, God and ahem =)

Anyway short blogging > Friday went to WangsaWalk to watch a movie with

Soh Ying Wei < Cute & annoying friend yet my bestie =3 LOL! I tell you, she's a butt molester!

D: She molested my butt with my fish )= Ok, den we bought Nightmare on Elm street . It was

really scary, the sound effect power we were all closing our eyes but peeping thru our fingers to

watch LOL We turned around and everyone was doing the same LOL What's more funny, we

saw a guy wearing helmet while watching ;swea Too scared? ROFL!

We were screaming also. She scream, I scream lah! :P

B4 tat we saw a small baby

boy kid. so cute =w= I want ;x den he kinda got distracted when he saw us, and followed us

instead of his mom . Snatcher >;D

After movie, we went for arcade :P Got fav drums thr.

Oh yeah the cinema is 2 weeks old new. and it's very new with the new smell and all

and very nice place!! the seats are so spacious and comfortable, even the walking area

in between seats are so large. good place ;)

Anyway, then we went home and chat. That's all.

At 2 later going for Ms Chin, Military Style lectures. scary, not prepared. LOL

She is the Corporate Reporting "San".. (God) or so they said. I believe so hahahaha

kk, bye tata ;D

HopAround!