<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
ACCA Qualification; no joke
Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 1:49 PM

Here starts my journey to be a professional accountant.

I need to be professional to pass my exams.

World No.1 toughest exam to pass ~

TO answer the questions i need to be Professional Hahaha

Okay, I'll try my best to fight my way till the end of the tunnel where i see light

3 papers

P1 - Professional Accountant
P2 - Corporate Reporting
p3 - Business Analysis

I cant gv up. I must IMPRESS! Yesh!

With that, i have to sacrifice my daily life.

Lecturer said for this WHOLE YEAR = NO LIFE

Oh yeah, it's tiring and Very heavy.

But I have to try, must believe in myself, I can!

I'm Possible (not impossible)

I need to sacrifice certain things for this 1 year.

During the journey,
I'm sorry if ever I've made anyone of you think that you've been less important to me.

If I cant spend so much time with you, going out, hanging around.

No, it's not. Give me this 1 year to succeed in my studies. =)

I will be back~

Time to pray hard and set things straight =)

Oh Lord, Be with me =)




HopAround!