<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
What happened?
Thursday, October 01, 2009 @ 10:36 AM



Monday

I went out with Ying Wei to Times Square.. we watched Where Got Ghost?.. kinda scary but also very funny.. hahaha ... it shows that SG ppl like to buy 4D wan ._. After that walk awhile den go home, felt super tired ....

Wednesday

Went to work with Chris at Puratos, Kepong.. For RM100.. one day job wakaka ~ from 8.30am to 6pm.. Hmm, learn about breads, brought home some breads.. all look very tantalizing.. haha! We baked breads and helped out. Later, went to IU, had Shabu Shabu for the first time. It was delicious :D ! Then went home..


Anyway these few days have earthquake in Indonesia. Really must be careful . Please take care all my loved ones~

Plus college is starting next week, my long holiday is over T^T My time table is pretty good.. I love it.. haha !

Now for 1 month plus, I cant contact dear, must really stay strong !





HopAround!