Singapore! Again!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 4:55 PM
yay I finally begged my parents to let me go to Singapore although they kinda like 50:50 about it.. keep saying up to you.. =.=... den i say okay i'm going :D! up to me right =3 =
This idea came when Chris said he was going there for holiday and asked me if i wanted to join. I immediately jumped at that idea.. It's so boring at home ): dun feel like going out also, just stay at home... play game, clean house... I'm going to meet up with my jie and kor ^^ so happy...
Another wish of mine is to see dear.. I hope to see him even for a little bit, I dont mind.. I know his mom dun let him go out D: but I just hope I can see him awhile ): I hope that my wish will come true *pray*
I'm going on Friday and returning on Monday. Going with First Coach bus ^^
Wish me journey mercy and i hope >.< *keeps my fingers crossed*
Anyway wish u all a Happy Hari Raya :D !