<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
See you, can? >.<
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 6:14 PM





Today I went to change money to SGD.. wow.. exchange rate 2.47... expensive leh... T^T got a hole in my bank account already.. I used my own money to go LOL ! i'm an official bankrupt.. wahlao leh, the SGD 100 bill so long, cannot fit my purse lols.. i have to change another purse which is bigger and longer.. anyway... I brought SGD150 only.. hahahahahaa!! yes i'm very poor... and the exchange rate is killing me.. aaaah~ So no need to rob me or what... very little only... i must save and eat grass LOL ! No shopping or anything, just food n transportation..

Really must thank God and my parents and Chris&mother and my Jie, Kor, everyone for helping me... REALLY THANK YOU!!! SO VERY MUCH! I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE U ALL BY MY SIDE >.< I GIVE THANKS TO YOU LORD ! THANK U MAMA , PAPA FOR LETTING ME GO ALTHOUGH YOU SHOWED RELUCTANCE, THANK U SO BERRY MUCH ! ^^ I'm so happy~

After that, I went to visit my cousins again.. weee xD so miss them muak muak ! All their stuff came already, sent by the relocation company called Santa Fe.. Really alot of stuff, LCD Tv, Piano, Cupboard, beds, pc.. lolz.. And then U NOE WAT HAPPEN ? cos i'm ... can say... very well-liked by them >.< my 3 and the half year old cute little girl cousin almost raped me LOLOL ! yes she is crazy and wild.. she was gnashing her teeth & RAWRing here and there.. she climbed on me and sat on me and started moving so much, it hurts my tummy LOL i was screaming for HELP AAAAAAAAAAAA~ almost strangled me.. her hands was like all over me and pushing LOL like i'm some kind of painless bun.. she was having a ball on me ! then later finally I manage to sat up, den she climb on my back and crazy there i duno what she doing.. like i'm some kind of cow or horse .. wow almost killed me.. it's really scary.. she dun wanna let me go.. then later the brother came to save me, and then she sat on his face @_@... hahahaha so funny ._. but she's really very cute ^^ my older female cousins says that she is an old perverted man trapped in a small girl's body.. LOL ;x


I had some more SS-es from Audi :D





I was at Club 1 , helping -Cheri to do her story... Look at us, all wearing the same :P 3 little piglets, someone called us lolx... u noe which is me? hahaha...


And you know what, i was playing the other morning and I met Snake fella again.. really diao~

This time he was even worse with his words... everyone in the room was like protecting me and said they will cook snake soup from him lolx ~ He is crazy @_@








See see so terrible! HOW DARE YOU ;wild bwg le~






HopAround!