<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
[L]ove sick .
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 12:07 PM





Isnt this cute? :D She fainted after that. ha ha!


Quite recently, I felt a little love sick...
LOL i noe it sounds funny ~
But yeah, I miss dear so much .
I want to sms him but I cant . );

So, I decided to find a romantic manga to read..
I found a few and started reading and I chose 1 manga to continue reading~

It's Koukou Debut.. I wonder if anyone of you has ever read it :)

I chose it because of it's interesting storyline at the start and
also the drawings are light and not too messy & crowded like some..
So, it's easy on the eye~

Here is a brief synopsis~

Haruna Nagashima gave her all to softball in middle school, and now that she's made her high school debut she's decided to give her all for a new goal. Getting a boyfriend and falling in love! However, she has one small problem. Since she never paid any attention to fashion or trend in middle school she has no idea how to go about attracting her yet-to-be-found love. But a chance encounter with with Yoh Komiyama provides her with the opportunity she needs. If he coaches her in how to become attractive, surely she can find herself a boyfriend! But the catch is, she cannot fall in love with him ! :D


What attracts me most is how the main character resembles me & Dear.. LOL!
Yeah.. Haruna (Nikita) is like me, so happy and cheerful.. Clumsy at times.. over-excited and nervous around somebody they love.. Plus she never gives up, just like me (: We try very hard.
She said "I don't think I'll ever find someone like you ever again!". Like how I felt.

While, the guy Yoh (Roy) is like so cool, handsome, kind, caring with many girls always after him.. Sometimes shy and embarassed when confronted with love matters. Sounds just like dear right? ;) (psst.. and he has an 'evil' sister too lol ! juz kd ;p)

That's why I like tis manga ^^ It's lighthearted and it makes me happy reading it :D U should try too, if you're bored at home :D

This is the part she confessed, it's funny & romantic haha!


Stalker? LOL !

Happy ^^




Koko Debyu



HopAround!