<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Just do it ~
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 10:26 AM



Do you believe in magic? In a young girl's heart~ =)

It's magic ~

Today is a good day, so does everyday.. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday right up to Sunday is a good day~

I'm feeling good =) with Jesus with me.

I got my dreams; my parents let me have my internship in Singapore.. The gave me all the blessings. Let's do it =D, Chris ^.^
Now have to learn how to write the letter and can start sending. I pray that I will be accepted. Means I will be able to go to Singapore for 2 months plus for my intern around March to April, next year. Then later come back to Malaysia, continue one year plus more of studies and I will go to Singapore to work ^.^ The allowance and everything is much better :)
I'm so happy, I'm going to work hard from today..
Because of this recent Sg trip, I have this opportunity to know more about this.. Somehow, I feel God is leading me there.


The Land of Lion : For the Pursuit of my Career and my Love; my Happiness (:



Apart from that, I want to go there to be with dear, I want to be with you. I want to spend time with you. Do you know that? Because I love you very much. I don't know if you feel the same way for me. Maybe you don't want to, I really do not know. Maybe I'm stupid. But I'm going to try because I wouldn't know If I never try. Right now, I cant even talk to you, or contact you. I'm saddened from it but I'm going to make your absence worthwhile. I'm going to study hard like you. I'm going to wait for you till your exam is over although you told me not to do so. But that's what I want to do, doing something that makes me truly HAPPY.. why wont you let me? =) I pray that you'll be in good hands and do well in your exam and also in good health. I hope you are. Whatever you are doing, I'm here to support you ^^



HopAround!