<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
HOORAY !!
Monday, September 07, 2009 @ 5:55 PM



Wooohooooooooooooooo!! EXAMS IS OVER !!

RAH RAH RAH HOORAY :DDD

Time to Partay~! Any parties? invite me XD lol


English paper on Saturday was terrible.. lols.. the paper sucks.. 2 hours really not enough to write everything.. No time to even read the question properly and think, once ur pen is down, it shudnt be taken up LOL.. yeah.. it's like really squeezy-squeezy lor T___T i also cant really answer all my questions properly... they ask so many things in 2 hours, how to answer all, gila one... Sumor got critical thinking, how to think? no time.. The paper included Case Study/Critical Thinking, Letter of Proposal and Meeting/Speaking Skills.. how la how la.. 2 hours!?!?!?!


Today Taxation Paper.. was quite ok larh.. but many things forget already, and then answer wrong.. sigh... too many things to read already, 600over pages ... how to remember every single one? I dun expect to get A le... hahaha plus when was studying, really no mood lorh... -.-

Last night, whole night i never sleep, just study Tax, wow, tis is d first time i never sleep hahahaha... after came back, I felt like zombie, eyes glued together hahas! Then d exam hall is sooo cold can? i was shivering, literally and my veins were all so visible... green/purple lines... then after the paper, I found out my finger was bleeding LOLOL! I duno how my finger can bleed hahaha excessive writing! kinda crazy right xP

This time exam, results lousy liao ;p

Thank God for everything :D He lifted me ^^ I love YOU !

However it's over!! One month holiday! What am I gonna do? =) Many many things in mind.

- i wish to see dear ;p hahaha u holiday right but i noe sure study busy.. nvm :D
- play with my cousins
- argh many many more.. dun wanna mention ady ;p


P/S : Sorry for closing my blog for awhile hahahas, exam ma, no time to check XD



HopAround!