<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Today belongs to you <3
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 6:13 PM



Big sigh~
Today suppose to be my date with him <3
Den suddenly no internet connection LOL!
X_X why must be today ?
Sumor got so many assignments to do.. very mafan.. tmr need to submit one of them
Now i'm in d CC using the internet..
Manage to spend about 1 hour with him.. very happy ady ^^
I hope tmr the net will be fine so can see him for 30mins :D
I called the Streamyx lady she said my splitter is spoilt
So I ran to the nearest shop to buy a new splitter in hope that
this will work.. when i got home, and fixed it...
too bad it didnt work... so I decided to come to CC :D
Sitting here i'm able to listen to many vulgar words
being said so freely like as though it's such a pleasant word to listen to hahahaha!
And i called again.. it can only be OKAY in 2 days maximum..
I hope they fix it quick..
Maybe having no internet is a good thing too as I will be able to concentrate on my work more rather than chatting hahahahaha xD HAIZ!
Thank God too ^^
wish me luck ^^
I'm so happy~




HopAround!