<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Singapore Trip
Sunday, August 09, 2009 @ 2:54 PM


My Singapore Trip xD went during February..
and yes, I never posted any photos before~~~ :P


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender

This is Me, Me and Me ;p



ImageChef.com Poetry Blender

Pictures of me & Kor.. And I'm wearing a dress kay.. It's not a towel and I'm not naked.. and yes... I'm very thin ;p LOL! and absolutely, I took a lot of silly pictures xD It was the "Sentosa Day Trip"..



ImageChef.com Poetry Blender

Wahahaha... 3 easiest Model post

a) Kap liu : wanna go toilet...
b) Shocked state
c) Headache... argh~!

Maybe this would come in handy ;) LOL! I instructed them to do that.. they say i'm crazy LOLS... yes i am xD!

My jie and kor who brought me around Singapore.. thank you :) love ya guys ^^


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender


First :... a picture waiting for the bus to send me home T___T sadzzz

Second: Me lovey Animals.. At the Zoo :D!!

Third: RANDOM!! ROFL!!! hahahaha! that's how i enjoy my life? :P






HopAround!