Happy ^^
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 9:56 PM
Watched 2 movies yesterday with a friend :) it was a great time with you :D thank you
Yesterday night i was so very happy and today i'm very happy too ^^
Yesterday dear online for awhile at first to talk to me den later we talk until 3am plus.. hahahas! if i no need to wake up so early the next morning i think can talk till 4am plus haha!
Yesterday, we tmm-ed a little, i think ;p hahahahaha! so long never do tat.. miss it u.u... LOL! yesterday too happy and hyper ady..
Then I spent my whole day today with my cousins, watching movies and etc . they just came back from china, I SOO MISS THEM T^T when they need to go home today, I felt so sad, i wish they could sleep with me and dont go home ... haha.. wanna spend time with them but sigh tmr sure cannot cos class till 9pm.. sad.. ):
Tacky Tea at church today was fun too. Thank You Lord for everything :) Praise and worship You ^^