My Perfect Guy~
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 9:05 PM
Lol... I viewed Angie's PERFECT man.. I thought of posting mine too LOL!
Then only I realize I never really thought about this so deeply before...
so Let's see ... hmm.....
1. You must assure me that I will be safe with you. Someone who can protect me and kick butts LOL ;x
2. Must love me infinitely. Assure me always.
3. No restriction on what I want to do, or where I wanna go, or who I am I mixing with. (I need privacy and my personal life, dun wry i'll tell you~)
4. Don't be a person that whatever I ask you to do, you just do it. (You AREN'T A DOG and I will feel very unsafe since you don't have your own thought, though u must listen to me xD)
5. You need not be SUPER intelligent. But you must have brains. Not some dumb bloke. Can at least engage in some conversation larh. (give some good advice)
6. TRUST ME! ( I need your trust and moral support )
7. Must be humble yet confident ;) (I dont like guys who blabber abt their wealth or things liddat)
8. Don't try to be possessive or obsessive.. I need some air to breathe~
9. Don't like a green eyed monster xD
10. Priority on FAMILY! (Family means not your siblings, but OUR FAMILY! and of course your parents )
11. Bring me around. I don't want to hide at home for 24 hours, being housewife or waiting for the husband for a *tooot*. NO WAY!!! I want to go out too ): like take me for a walk by d beach, go for a movie, take dinner etc etc~
12. Be proud of me that I am your gf or wife. Be grateful that you have me. Appreciative.
13. Faithful. (once you're not.....i don't want you anymore!! hahaha) don't ever think of "what if she is my gf?" questions of other girls lolx
14. You don't have to be super handsome. But just need to be clean, tidy, healthy, good-looking. But not overly muscular... erxin ;p
15. Do things with me together. (Jogging, swimming, vacation, eating, play, tv)
16. Say something romantic/sweet. But not too much "I LOVE YOU" words.
17. Even I don't speak, you understand me. (This is HARD! wakakaka)
18. Make me happy. Or laugh always. (I am not talking about teasing me) Fun, Funny and interesting~ eager to try new things with me xD~
19. Being HONEST! Don't because you think I am sensitive or worried about me, you don't tell me that you're going out with a girl! TOO LATE! (HONESTY is REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME)
20. Hold my hand when I am nervous. Hug me when I am sad. Be by my side always. :)
21. Tell me everything. I mean it. If you are not happy or anything, just TELL ME. TELL ME! Don't keep on telling all your friends and not me. I will be jealous. I prefer to hear it from you and not from others. I want to be there if you are sad. I want to be the source that supports you.
22. Be UNIQUE in your own way but not WEIRD! (Extraordinary)
23. Love to taste food around the world but not those animal organs. Likes travelling xD!
24. I wish I can be your ONLY love ;p (first and last)
25. A real gentleman. Polite but not over~ treats girls like girls!
26. Be patient and kind. and gentle :)
27. No serious major bad habit. A BIG NO NO for smoking, alcoholic, clubbing or gambling.
28. Being a little girlish. That is just nice. A little bit sensitive. Not too egoish and old fashioned.
29. Love my friends but not IN love with my friends. I want to know your friends TOO.
30. Do something special for me. (Compose a song or write me a poem or make a nice bracelet)
31. Love pets, children, old people. You love everything around you. You always wish for the best for the people around you.
32. Don't try to change me... xD unless i have a really bad habit.. wakaka!
33. He must have common sense. Considerate. Understanding.
34. Not flirtatious and have roving eyes... LOL!!
35. Mature and not too childish.
36. Don't talk to me about past girlfriends or let me see her things that she give you but dont try to hide it from me ;p. Unless i asked! Well, who would like it? :\
37. Importantly, able to speak not too bad ENGLISH.. (later duck talking to chicken, cannot~ Communication is very important to me) you know Chinese or not, doesnt really bother me xD
38. Respect me. as a woman.
39. Love me for who I am (inwardly) and not by how I look (outwardly).
40. If possible, taller than me xD
41. Preferably a Christian.. so we can pray tgd, go church tgd ;D wont restrict my church activities.. raise our children in d Lord's way!
42. Passionate ~ xP but dont kiss and tell.
43. Knows when I'm sad and knows what to do xD! (hard right xD)
44. Sometimes, I prefer a lil domineering guy.. (just a little).. means sometimes make some decisions, dont keep depending on me to decide something
45. Someone whom I can depend on
46. Have some good skills like cooking or fixing the broken bulb or repairing minor car probs~
47. Responsible man. Initiative.. (no need everything i must say first, den only do.. such as proposing! LOL ;x)
48. Help me :) when I need help
49. Must have a career. can buy house and car hahaha!
50. Must I make it to 50? Generous. Not selfish, not calculative. I just dont want a "chinaman" man larh, can? ~ ;p those rude rude, "chou lo" kind.. hahaha!
51. Man of your words. (means if can say means can do, dont give empty promises!) Must be principled. LOL!
Dunno wat to write already... hahas! Love me whole-heartedly and care for me la (take care) :) materiality is definitely not an issue~ But if you are rich, it's not wrong hahah xD plus point!
No need to fulfill all of em.. but most xD! Like I said this is my PERFECT guy.. but who can be perfect right? hahaha :D
If anyone is like tat, I'll marry him straight away LOL! just kidding~
I am waiting. Waiting.
I dun like to enter a relationship just for a game or for fun but for me, it's for LIFE x)
Arh.. How on EARTH to find such person? I rather be a nun. *wink*