<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Ice Age 3
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 12:00 AM



Yesterday went to watch Ice Age 3 with E Juan, Chee Eng and Lawrence..
I would say it's very funny hahaha!! and some parts romantic too..
the Movie is quite short I think.. But i like it.. haha! :)
Good for all ages to watch..
and yeah nowadays I'm feeling so tired.. i dunno why la.. x_X
I just got my Tax test results, got 32/40, not the best but...
very very thankful ^^ THANKS LORD! ;D
Cos I wasn't really prepared anyway.. taram aja ;p

Before that we went for Buffet at Saisaki with my classmates.
Yeah we had sushi! ^^! so nice lor..
But too bad, i can't eat all d raw food..
cos duno why my stomach had wind since the day before..
Haiz... cant even eat so much fish.. pain growling >.<

For the past 2 days, my grandma has been living with us..
Cos she went for some massage and now her leg hurts.. D:!
So i've been sleeping on d floor.. of course there is a mattress xD!
Cool also la.. ;D


I hope dear is fine :)
I won't sms you so frequent...
So that, you wont find trouble just to reply me :)
In confidence, I trust.




HopAround!