<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
When will you come back? ;(
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 4:05 PM



I'm like a living zombie~~~ @.@

Feeling so tired.. why? I don't know...

Maybe because I'm waiting for somebody~

Will he come and find me? =\

Since the past 2 months plus, we've been talking to each other
everyday without fail... Now it's been 4 days since we talked...
Now, i know how it feels..... LOL ! ;x
OH MY GOODNESS !! It ain't nice at all T____T
It's torturous~~
I feel so down... even when I walk I look down LOLOL !!
It's killing me softly~~~
I wonder if he feels the same ? =\

Come on, Nikki... cheer up ^^!

_________________________


My mom's best fren, Aunt Jackie
Just came back from Hawaii... and she bought me many things ^^
She always buy me things and give me her clothes which she cant fit but still in good condition and very tasteful indeed =)

She bought me..

1. Lipgloss! - Nude colour, i tried it on and it smelled like strawberry, hmm yummy ;D
2. Hawaii super nice chewing gum!
3. Some hair clips
4. Mini cheddars... mhmm..
5. A mini POLO BAG!! WAHH!!! I love it so much LOL ;x

Thank you very much ^^

I'm happy but still the joy of seeing you again cannot compare to these items...

D;







HopAround!