<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Messy Life
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 12:02 PM



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Didnt online a few days cos internet down, duno which cable at STREAMYX there rosak.. suppose to be ok tomorrow, but my hand itchy, I go and on the modem just now and got a shock LOLOL!! suddenly can connect ady =="

Finally can online~ THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING

Then today I skipped Lecture in the morning cos I was feeling so tired.. aaaa.... Sat and Sun whole day out doing this and that.. so tired, no time to do tutorial also ;( haiz... I feel so 'fan'.. Took this opportunity to try to do some of my tutorials...

Then... AAARGHHHHH~~~!~ House no water for 2 days already !! @.@ So mafan ~~ I bathe use a few scoops of water only ;( sorry if I stink..... First time (not exactly i think), I bathe or do watever, every drop of water counts.. Must use the water so carefully.. You people out there, dont simply waste water okay! No water is torture T___T

Had Parent's Day celebration yesterday, it was a success.. Singing and dancing went very well.. Children's catwalk was great ! ^^ Love them so much~ and my jelly was a success tooo hehe~ :) Later, tea was prepared, and I had the most wonderful blueberry mini pie.. I sooo wanna learn it!! In the holidays, I'm gonna learn how to make it.. SO that my family and aunts can enjoy... and hopefully one day I can make it for him too >.< :)

This week Sunday, having my own TREASURE HUNT EVENT!! WAAA!!! So many things on my hands @.@ Sat having extra meeting also.. Anybody wanna join the treasure hunt pls tell me okay :)

Anyway, Monday I got to noe this junior, Victor and Wed he asked me to be his jie.. and I agreed... Welcome to the family :) haha ! Happy now? I wrote abt you ;p He's a nice and shy fella.. haha xD

About relationships in college, I duno wat I'm doing also x_x so messy.. really wanna stop it.. cant take it no more.. LOL..

Last but not least, I miss Dearrrr so very very much... I feel like dying T____T You know you mean alot to me~

Okay, continue back my tutorials~~ @.@ I must finish up all my business today!! Don't wanna drag anymore...



HopAround!