<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Gathering~
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 9:47 PM





My miss for you is insatiable~

LOL ;x hahaha... i miss you so much );


Today had a small gathering with my dearest group 14 members at Pak Li ^^ happy that it was a success :) Partly i organise also cos the previous one failed >< and wanna cheer up one of the members ;D ... Thanks all ^^


Later, craving for an adventure~ Chris, Chee Eng and I went for a horror movie at KLCC..

Movie Title : Drag Me To Hell
Fear Factor : 9/10
Rating : 9/10


Small Review : Very interesting and nice sound effect, really creepy and er xin ==".. scared the hell shyt out of me x_x I keep screaming LOLOL~ and hiding behind my bag, and peeking through... xD Sumor, I always scream at the wrong timing LOL.. actually nothing den i scream, got thing, nvr scream.. paiseh x_x" LOL

I screamed when the goat come out ==" ........ swt


My left and right got 2 bodyguard so nevermind ;D LOL anything just whack them hahaah! Thank you Chris for giving me a lift on your vrrrooom vrrooom~~ hahas !

Before that, we hang out at TOYS R US, admiring all d toys.. wish i was still a kid, happy always with no worries =)

Today, Aunt Jackie gave me alot of clothes again.. sumor all very sexy..
d shirts all show tummy de...
wah when can i wear wor?
BEACH? xD ! wakakaka~


-out-


HopAround!