<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Stay with me tonight ;3
Friday, May 01, 2009 @ 7:18 PM







Happy Labour Day! So happy cos no work ;p

Apart from Labour Day, actually today is a very meaningful and special day for me =]
You know why? Today marks 1 month together with a person whom i love so much ;D kawaii neh~!! <3

This person stood by me when I needed someone most, this person cares for me, this person is so much fun to be with, this person works so hard to get me the ring I desire while I was sick, this person was never selfish of $ or LOVE with me, this person sits patiently and waits for me to return home, this person accompanies me all the time and he is one person I never wanna go without even for a day~ This person is none other than Roy aka ---ZEoN (fyi, i'm ---ZEnA). =]

So, I've spent almost half a day collecting these screenshots and editting them to make into beautiful pieces of memory! ^^ I hope that you will like it ;3.. i really like it cos it's so cute.. looking at it, reminds me of a lot of things..


[click on the pictures to have a larger and clearer view]


Couple Memo:

Nik: Dear.... hohoho~! u noe wat day is today? ;3
Roy: * shy *
Nik: Shy wat shy leh... ;p * poke poke *
Roy: Of course I know, i never forget~ ;3 Time flies...
* kyaa * Dun molest me pls T__T (she is a molestress!)


First) When we first met, sparks flew~~ He even stalk me lo ;3, how come I dunno? @@ Head grow big when you see your loved ones ;p ;shy

Second) Then he started courting me.. Aww! thanks for the flowers! Love it.. but I love u more xP~! ;shy

Third) We became an item... we were drowning in the sea of love~~ LOLOLOL!!!! * huggies *

Fourth) Sometimes we do have small arguments~~ grrrr~

Roy: RAWR~~~
Nik: meow..... ;3

(Battle of the sexes - LOL)

Fifth) We tried everything together, including silly things like dressing up like BANANAS in PAJAMAS... wahahaha!! ;hoho


And that lead to a neverending walk down the aisle~ hehehe ^^!

Couple Memo:

Believe in my Heart, I Won't Break it Apart
We'll Always Be Together ~
Now and Forever
With Never Ending LOVE

written by Roy

Nik: Aww.. so sweeettt!! MUACKS <3

Our wedding was a tumultous one, the wedding was very LAG~ in less than 1 minute left we finally manage to sync... fuH~ *sigh of relief* THANK GOD^^! miracle wedding~

Don ask me why we look black in some photos, Roy cooked a bomb and blasted the kitchen, we turned black the day before the wedding D; thanks, dear..... nah, just kidding haha!.. we used DARK SKIN LOTION, for fun heh~ ;p it's an item in the game =] we turned ah neh! Mumbai na India ;D! we kidnap ppl and sell to India ;p

... that night.... ;p

Couple Memo:

Roy: What are you doing dear? ;3
Nik: me? 8103 lor... y?
Roy: I tot you 5511.... ;p ;hoho
Nik: wah!! O_O where got. tiko pek >;D

"~., WOO~ HOO~ TIME! ,.~"

Please do not disturb ;hoho TQ.

Watashi no dorei (my ...slave) :p

P/S: 5511 is a horny number >;D
8103 means thinking of Roy~
Tiko pek is hamsap lou ROFL
What's woohoo time?? Actually, we dun noe xD Anything we wanna do! >;P


Finally, I wanna say THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ^^
u made me so happy~

and this is real, i'm not playing games ;D

I hope this will never end <3 how about you? ;3

LOVE YOU ;3



Pictures taken from AuditionSEA screenshots, editted using Photoshop CS4 Extended plus some other photos from Google, none of them are mine except Roy ;p (JUST KIDDING!!) haha!






HopAround!