<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Cooking competition~
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 2:53 PM



Statement: Today, i officially molested a real life sotong ^.^v


LOLOL~ Well, today at church, we had cooking competition, where we have to bid for our ingredients and d last ingredient was d sotong~ Our group left 30bucks and well, why not just buy it right, if not never fully utilise the money.. so i bid 30bucks, nobody wanted to bid higher ;p Well, nobody liked d smelly sotong anyways, duno how to cook it x_X i, myself never cooked or cleaned a sotong before~ But i was d group leader and i feel its my responsibilty to kau tim d sotong LOL! so, i went to d sink, and stared at d sotong.. O_O how should i handle u this little fella? then I saw Aunt Swee Har >;D *eyes shine* LOL! So i asked her how to clean the sotong.. really no idea. Wah, she very pro, she immediately grabbed the head and pull out lolol! then all d black ink all squirt out.. wow! at first i kinda geli d sotong, like very slimy~~ but I saw that she wasnt really geli or afraid of it, so i guess it really isnt tat scary.. hahas! then she told me to cut d middle and clean all d bones n ink inside.. so i just did it.. then it wasnt really tat bad larh ;D Then she asked me to skin d sotong!! -gasp- LOL! so i skinned it, but took some time la, very hard to skin it x_X.. then she say "why so slow?.. xiu che ar?".. den i LOLOL ;x So, i had my sweet time molesting the poor sotong... Then I cooked it in sambal, i duno, just followed her instruction and did.. then when done, wow smelled so good seh! It tasted very nice lo , i cant believe i cooked without bombing d place LOL ;p and tasted so good also xD SUCCESS! d sotong that nobody wanted heheh ;p

But in the end, we didnt win also la LOL... d fried rice that my members cooked according to the judges too garlicky LOL! but its okay, they had done a good job =) Today, i learned how to clean and cook sotong ^^ so happy~ is this wat they call housewife training? >;p


I want to put down here some very sweet, nice and soothing songs abt God ^^

YOUR ONLY SON, NO SIN TO HIDE
BUT YOU HAVE SENT HIM
FROM YOUR SIDE
TO WALK UPON THIS GUILTY SOD
AND TO BECOME THE LAMB OF GOD

YOUR GIFT OF LOVE THEY CRUCIFIED
THEY LAUGHED AND SCORNED HIM
AS HE DIED
THE HUMBLE KING THEY NAMED A FRAUD
AND SACRIFICED THE LAMB OF GOD

O LAMB OF GOD SWEET LAMB OF GOD
I LOVE THE HOLY LAMB OF GOD
O WASH ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD
MY JESUS CHRIST THE LAMB OF GOD

I WAS SO LOST I SHOULD HAVE DIED
BUT YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME TO
YOUR SIDE
TO BE LEAD BY YOUR STAFF AND ROD
AND TO BE CALLED A LAMB OF GOD

O LAMB OF GOD SWEET LAMB OF GOD
I LOVE THE HOLY LAMB OF GOD
O WASH ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD
TILL I AM JUST A LAMB OF GOD


Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord ^^


Praise You in the morning,
Praise You in the evening,
Praise You when I'm young and when I'm old.
Praise You when I'm laughing,
Praise You when I'm grieving,
Praise You every season of the soul.
If we could see how much You're worth,
Your power, Your might, Your endless love,
Then surely we would never cease to praise.

Yeah, reminds me of having joy in my heart~ sad or angry or happy, but still having joy and assurance that God loves me and He will never forsake me ^^ All the challenges and troubles which are thrown to me, i take it as a way to build my character, to learn to persevere and handle pain and make myself a stronger person than I am now :) it is for my good. that is why I will never give up in what I do and always give my all in all tat I do.

HeLookedBeyondMyFault


Amazing Grace, shall always be my song of praise.
For it was grace that brought me liberty,
I do not know, just why He came to love me so.
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

I shall forever lift my eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my fault and saw my need.


So touching~~ I wonder a sinner like me, not worthy of anything, why would anyone want to love me? least of all a perfect and holy God! With all my faults and weaknesses, He still loved me, stood by me and had patience with me. Though I am weak.. but He is strong, where I lean and draw my strength to live each day :)

Today we had a sermon abt witnessing.. Showing justice, righteousness, mercy, love and compassion =) yes I want to show love and compassion to all that I know. I want to be filled with those ^^ He also talked abt a malay lady actually acknowledging Jesus Christ for a miracle.. now thats a really good news ;D

Yes, I love you dear with all your faults and weaknesses, I still do. :) Let's start all over again kays? Anything you can tell me, not tat i cant take it or some sensitive gundo ROFL ;x I want to be there for you.

Long post~~ My someone is back! xD so happy ^^ Happy Birthday to your Ah Ma ;D muacks <3



HopAround!