Nuffnang Music Bash
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 1:11 AM
Just came back from Nuffnang Music Bash.. really tiring n cold! hahas! it was great, funny and fun ^^.. met a few new people, all of em, are nice! :D i shall blog abt it later, perhaps.. haha malas! well i saw a lot of types of people LOL.. really many different~ Met Hitomi and Vivian there ;D
I might seem unfriendly or "cool" there but well, i'm not liddat actually LOL i just duno d ppl there ><" scared mah... xD tsk tsk... plus must be careful, d world is a dangerous place haha~ tis is my 2nd club trip.. my first was at Zouk with family ;D.. well, i'm not d clubbing type.. but i <3 dance
hehe

Father, Mother, Brother, Sister [me] ;P = Happy Family
I look chubbeh in this picture.. xP
*Proof* I went to Zouk with family kay.. ;D It's very fun to go with family, cos they protect you from wolves ;P muahaha~