<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
New faces~
Monday, April 06, 2009 @ 1:09 PM



Today, I'm going to write about who I met at the Music Bash - Nuff Nang party.. I meant new people~


I'll try to put in order haha~ if i can remember, tat is..

I met, Joshua and Anne Marie ( did i spell it right? ><) - Joshua looks rawk in that "trojan" hairstyle. LOL... Anne was helpful with the make up & she's Tina Turner!! haha

Later on, I met LIANG the emcee! wow i love hiM! LOL He's very spontaneous, friendly and spot-on! makes everyone feels comfortable ~ He's funny and a bit mean too ;P

So, I met Drewnity, I think he had a nice, a bit husky voice. Great singing! ;D Good job eh!

Next, i met Hitomi and Vivian, my ballroom class friends ^^ they were the ones who invited me to Maison but my bro is d one who brought me in, of course. They are the Asian Avril Lavigne. haha! they look good ;D Hitomi was really hot stuff that night, really busy, networking and taking pictures. That night, we went dancing together, and I dunno wat I'm doing LOLOL and we tried our cha cha cha dance moves too, i noe very weird and silly ;P actually, after dancing for a bit, I didnt feel comfortable, so i cincai dance hahaha! i must have looked so kaku.. rofl.. dun really care.. then later, they head to Poppy's with LittleCicak while I went home haha! Met Zues too, though I nvr rly introduced myself.. i like so anti-social =.=" actually I'm not!! :O

Then I met, YennieDoll? although we didnt really chat or wat.. but i finally see U!! hahaha! She's quite petite in life. She was daring enough to strut her stuff on stage! ;D I saw Copy Kate and her bf. Just saw la. LOL.

Yeah! Then I met Suresh, the guy who called out to me in Innit chatbox. LOL~ He's cool! Then I met Jeffrey.. friendly guy! hmm who else... I met Terri and Celine, izit? (OMG O_O I forgot her name T__T)..... so sry ><"! Terri and I had a small chat, pretty interesting ;D!

And guess what? I saw HWEI MING! @@ like ZOMG, since when u flew back? LOL.. got a shock...

I saw quite a number of people la, whom only I've visited their blog like once or twice or seen their name in innit but we never talked hahas xD Duno how to introduce myself~ fail, fail, fail.

YAY! I met Adeline, MDG! she's really nice ;D and i saw hohoho~ Cindy? Britney! i saw Diese too ;D.. Saloma right?

And while everyone was wrapping up, a friendly boy came up to me and asked for a picture and later I met him in the toilet, and we exchanged blog URL.. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I forgot his name T___T so sorry~ and his blog address, I cant remember the exact URL.. sth "puzzles of my life?".. Puzzles of me? waaaa, who can help me here?.. well, then i just have to wait. haha!

Later that night, I talked to d bartender and I got a free Pina Colada (did i get it right?).. wee~ it was sweet n cherry-like.. hahas! is it alcoholic?

I think that's all the people I met tat night.. Sorry, if I missed out anyone.. remind me kay! ;D



HopAround!