<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
The little things..
Thursday, April 09, 2009 @ 4:53 PM


Colbie Caillat

The little things you do to me
Are taking me over, I wanna show ya
Everything inside of me
Oh, like a nervous heart that is crazy beating

My feet are stuck here against the pavement
I wanna break free, I wanna make it
Closer to your eyes, get your attention
Before you pass me by

Back up, back up, take another chance
Don't you mess up, mess up, I don't wanna lose you
Wake up, wake up, this ain't just a thing that you
Give up, give up, don't you say that I'd be
Better off, better off, sleeping by myself and wondering
If I'm better off, better off without you boy

And every time, you notice me
By holding me closely and saying sweet things
I don't believe that it could be
You speaking your mind and saying the real thing

My feet have broke free and I am leaving
I'm not gonna stand here, feeling lonely
But I don't regret it and I don't think
It was just a waste of time

Back up, back up, take another chance
Don't you mess up, mess up, I don't wanna lose you
Wake up, wake up, this ain't just a thing that you
Give up, give up, don?t you say that I'd be
Better off, better off, sleeping by myself and wondering
If I'm better off, better off without you boy

Don't just leave me hanging on
Don't just leave me hanging on

The little things, you do to me
Are taking me over, I wanna show ya
Everything inside of me
Oh, like a nervous heart that is crazy beating

My feet are stuck here against the pavement
I wanna break free, I wanna make it
Closer to your eyes, get your attention
Before you pass me by

Don't just leave me hanging on

Back up, back up, take another chance
Don't you mess up, mess up, I don't wanna lose you
Wake up, wake up, this ain't just a thing that you
Give up, give up, don?t you say that I'd be
Better off, better off, sleeping by myself and wondering
If I'm better off, better off without you boy

Don't just leave me hanging on
Don't just leave me hanging on
(The little things, all of the things you do to me)
Don't just leave me hanging on
(Drivin' me crazy crazy, yeah yeah, drivin' me crazy)
Don't just leave me hanging on
(The little things, all of the things you do to me)


Nice song eh? ;P meaningful~





HopAround!