<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I want to say something.. u're d best damn thing
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 11:00 PM



Dear Diary,


Today, he ignored me in Audi agn. He said he is at LAN, but tat does not mean he cant reply me right? What is the most heartbreaking thing is he is able to reply back someone else but he can't reply me who has been pm-ing him.. lil tiny tears came out from my eyes. I went to church, he didnt even said goodbye, I came back, he didnt even bother. I waited for him in audi the whole day although i am so very busy.. and later he off without even saying a word. All in his head is FAM FAM FAM, is FAM more important than me? I wonder ;x I'm not saying you cannot play with ur FAM or wat, but at least response to me? pay a little attention to me? I noe he wants a fam battle, and i could see he's been asking everyone who goes into the room whether they want a fam battle (and at d same time ignoring me :P) and so i tried my best so that he can have a fam battle with my fam. Coincidently, when i on audi at 2.45pm today, his fam and my fam are active, so i tried my best to liaise for them to have a battle, but he even reply so slow... 3pm i nd to be at church.. so in d end i gave them contacts n left.. i came back, curious and eager to know if they had d battle, asked him. no reply. i saw tat my fam had a few new losses, wondering if they had d battle and won?... if they had, he never even shared with me to double the joy >< what happen to him? changed? before he treat me like gold.. now like shyt? LOL! i hope he understands how i feel. mayb he can try putting himself in my shoes. i wanna treasure and cherish every moment I can be with him because we always have limited time together. I want to know everything about him even petty things that people would ignore. Do you know that? ;/

"If you could give me a bit more attention. I would be more than happy."

Sincerely, Nikki


P/S: tmr im turning into ah neh ady ROFL!



HopAround!