<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Heartless meanbag
Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 8:42 PM





It's finally over.. *heave a big sigh* I'm so glad =]

He was a two-timer, or mayb ten-timer? who knows =/
He's freaking desperate for females, it's like no girl for one day, he can die..
Is he so deprived of love? sick man -.-

After 18 days, he just left without saying a word although i was waiting for him.
Then, so quickly he blocked me. WOW!! Such a smart "lil boy"..
The day he split, and tat same day, he started saying "FIND COUPLE xD"
like wooo.. HE DAMN CHEAP, diao! HE IS HEARTLESS, HE HAS NO FEELINGS~

He just never stops to amaze me..
Now I noe d reason why he never wanted to take a picture or me to see his handphone..
HE'S SUCH A BIG FAT LIAR~
"pass 5 months with wy" - WOW *claps* Congratulations!! 5 months ady!
WHY DO YOU EVEN DO SUCH A THING TO YOUR OWN GF(NOT REFERRING TO ME)?
I'M SO ASHAMED OF YOU MAN.. dont you feel guilty? =.='''''' if it was me, i will be feeling so heavy that i cant do anything else...

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO DO THESE KINDA THINGS. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

HE SAID HE IS UGLY, AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE, UGLY OUTSIDE AND INSIDE. HE'S LIKE A ROTTEN EGG~

WELL, HE WASN'T A VERY GOOD BF AS HE CLAIMED. HE NEVER PAYS ATTENTION TO YOU, HE'S ONE PROUD STUCK UP @$ WHO ONLY WANTS TO WIN AND HE THINKS HE IS THE BEST == HE HAS NOT HUMILITY AT ALL.

I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING, I DOUBT HE EVEN REALLY IS A CHRISTIAN. U CAN CHEAT ME OR DO ANYTHING BUT PLEASE~ DON'T CHEAT GOD >< HOW COULD U DO SUCH A THING MAN, HOW COULD YOU... I CANT FORGIVE A PERSON WHO DOES TAT TO GOD..............


MY HEART WAS BROKEN BUT IT'S NOT WORTH IT FOR SUCH A SUCKER.. I REALLY TRUSTED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. WELL I LEARN MY LESSON. =) YOU BETTER BE HAPPY FOR DOING TAT TO ME, IF NOT I SAD FOR NO REASON LOLOL! IT MADE ME STRONGER BY DAY. FOR A WHILE, I REALLY HAD THIS FEELING OF HATRED. I REALLY HATED HIM FOR DOING TAT TO ME, GOD, HIS OWN GF AND THE OTHERS GIRLS~


BUT TODAY I AM ONCE MORE REMINDED OF GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE. HE NEVER CHANGES. HE LOVES ME EACH AND EVERYDAY AND HE NEVER GIVES UP ON ME. although i'm a sinner like everyone else. THANK YOU VERY MUCH LORD =) I LOVE YOU LORD!!! XOXO XD

SO, I WILL NOT HATE BUT LOVE EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE.

I FORGIVE YOU FOR WAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME BUT PLEASE WAKE UP, AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING. GOD GAVE YOU A HEART, A SOUL AND A MIND, USE IT WISELY. WILL PRAY TAT U REPENT!! :D wake up, dude, u're no casanova la~ waseh, u think u romeo ar? LOL! go study la zzz, O-LEVELS LA! no wonder ur father scold me last time say am i d girl u go out with? walao!!! :O you're so young n doing these kinda things.. ewww!!... *puke*

gee, i'm actually taking this quite good! i'm so happy man!! HAHAHAH~
I never lost anything man but you lost someone xP *bhb*

* sorry for the caps hee * XD

P/S = on saturday, i saw a FLASHER x_X freaks me, i damn scared, i ran to college LOL!





HopAround!