<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
City of the Lion
Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 10:15 PM



25/2/09 ~ 01/3/09


A trip to Singapore


All I want to say is I thank LORD, for giving me this chance to go there.. i would never had imagine I could go and it's my only dream then ^^ THANK YOU LORD! ^^ and for keeping me safe there all the time.. Thank my parents and brother too =)

Thanks my Momo-jie too for letting me sleep on her bed and having this pest :P around.. ^^ thank you for taking off from job to bring me around.. thank you for bringing me to try all the transports in SG and also to bring me wherever i wanna go and put up with all william's "stuff" LOLS thank you for buying me things and spend your money on me so tat i can shop more >< thank you for giving me training to sleep way in the morning LOL!!!! thanks to momo kor as well as he accompanied jie all the time ^^ when i could not do so~

Thanks to Xinglong kor kor for being first in everything! LOL~ and for the chocolate bar, ahem ahem and photograph with frame ! ^^ thanks for coming and spending time with me!!

Thanks to Hong Peng for coming down to have a 3 hour butt pain movie with us and remember the 7 Dollar, u haven't pay me :P:P just kidding haha! Thanks to Alex and Cheryl for joining me at the zoo or i'll be so lonely xP and thanks to Melvin, for being such a great cousin hahas xD

And thanks William? for the movie ticket! hahaha!! and everything.. and also the concert tickets.. tat concert was great i love it! and i'm so proud of you!! U DID A GREAT JOB! hahas! ^^

I wanna say i miss u all now ... T__T

all d more i mishhh dear... <33>.<

Tomoro, starts college! :D

I'll be waiting for you~ u trust me? ;D





HopAround!