<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
JJ & Charlene - Dimples
Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 10:17 AM



I love this song so much, so sweet and nice ^^ soothing to the ears...



I'm still searching for
someone to lean on
and for a hug

Who would pray for me?
Worry for me?
Be angry for me
and upset for me?

Happiness starts to look likely in the future
Fate lets us slowly get close together
And then loneliness disappears
Boredom is filled with conversations
Changes are happening

Little dimples, long eyelashes
These are your most beautiful trademarks
Every night, I can't sleep
Missing your smile
You don't know how important are you to me
With you, life is perfectly complete

Little dimples, long eyelashes
Irresistibly mesmerizing
I slowed my steps
It feels as if I'm drunk
I finally found
the wonderfulness of a heart-to-heart connection
A lifetime of warm goodness

I will love you forever, from now until you're old

Happiness starts to look likely in the future
Fate lets us slowly get close together
And then loneliness disappears
Boredom is filled with conversations
Changes are happening

Little dimples, long eyelashes
These are your most beautiful trademarks
Every night, I can't sleep
Missing your smile
You don't know how important are you to me
With you, life is perfectly complete

Little dimples, long eyelashes
Irresistibly mesmerizing
I slowed my steps
It feels as if I'm drunk
I finally found
the wonderfulness of a heart-to-heart connection
A lifetime of warm goodness

I will love you forever, from now until you're old

oooohhhh ohhhh.. (LOL)

Little dimples, long eyelashes
Irresistibly mesmerizing
I slowed my steps
It feels as if I'm drunk
I finally found
the wonderfulness of a heart-to-heart connection
A lifetime of warm goodness

I will love you forever, from now until you're old...


Charlene and I share d same birthdate
so aren't nov 22nd babies special? xP



HopAround!