<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
My beloved database! XD
Friday, January 09, 2009 @ 3:56 PM



YAYYYYYYYYYYY!! Thank God ^^ Finally, my SONshine Kids Club Registration System is done!! hahahahas i'm sooo very happy!! I want to give this database system to church! ;D Tomorrow, the SONshine Kids is operating again and gladly I can use my new system to register the students hehe.. I really hope it's operational and won't crash of some sort.. hehe so excited leh! I asked the help of my longtime friend, Jackie Loi as I know he did this before for an assignment so I asked his help. and we took 4 days to complete it, we faced many problems and troubles and we found a way through!! yay!! *victorious cheer* LOLS!

It's so wonderful ^^

Here is some screenshots of the system~ hee ;D



First of all, you need to key in the password! HAHAS XD no unauthorised users... SHOO SHOO!



And here is the main page with easy navigation for all ages to use. even uncle also can use XD! hahas!


Here is to register the staff aka teachers.. wanna find a job? come here XD RM0.00 per hour. LOLS! voluntary job marhhs, wat u expect :P




and this is the student's registration... so cute right? hahas

Made this using MS Access hehe.. 3 of the screenshots i stole from Jackie's blog.. lazy la.. only the 2nd picture is from my computer. hahas!

SO, i just want to THANK JACKIE LOI for making time and doing this for me ^^

If i noe how to use Access, i wanna do it myself but too bad i duno ;(

Thank you very much once again ^^ *bow bow* God bless you always~

One funny part was... the Year part for DOB... we put from 1989 to 2100 i think.. den suddenly think think, eh Uncle also wanna register, later no year LOLS! uncle overage la! cannot register XD wakaka...

Tomorrow having my trial ballroom class in college.. so nice eh.. cant wait ^^

YEAH!.... my fren Jackie Loi, he also posted abt it in his blog... ;D
Click the following link to see wat he has to say.. AHAKS XD !
MR MACHO ACCESS GOOD FRIEND LOL!



HopAround!