<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
It's me XD
Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 9:21 PM





Watashi desu xD



This is me in AuditionSEA as xFallx account.. Today i bought 20k @-cash and bought this top! and other stuffs well.. The purpose I bought @-cash was to buy gifts for the certain someone on 14.2! =D hehehe... shhh... cannot tell wan oo... and now we're having 20% sale and all, why not grab this opportunity to splurge! =P dens items also having 50% discount, wat a deal =D!

Now audition is having this event, where if you spend 2888 @-cash, u get to spin the wheel once and 100% will get a gift XD

So today i get to spin 3 times!!
First time - Got 2888 dens.. -.- LOLS
Second time - Fortune Kitty!!! :D:D:D:D x30days
Third time - Fashion box!!

WOW!!! am i lucky? XD My fren said he spent 200k on @-cash and he didnt get the kitty.. Ain't i lucky? XDXD thanks Lord!! and I got that mysterious fashion box.. thought wat was it hahahas.. open it, u will get a random gift of either dens or cash. I opened it and got SHOES!! XDXD cash wan sumor, but only 7 days.. but good enuf la hahaas.. I'm wearing those shoes now.. so nice lo.. lucky i din get some ugly stuff. LOLS!

The cat iss soooo cute.. love it to bits XD

I'm going to use my leftover cash to buy "him" a shirt, lovey dovey face and wonderful shoes XD for V day. hehe.. u noe why? cos he spent so much $$$ to buy me @-cash clothes.. T__T so nice... i must also do sth! :D I hope he will like it..

I love xCatchx ^^





HopAround!