<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
everlasting love ;D
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 6:30 PM



Free spirited
No worries
Adventurous
Fun-loving
Exhilarating
Breathtaking
Daring
Young
So wild and irrational? and impulsive... yum~ LOL
True Man
Living everyday like it's the last
Waking up everyday not knowing what adventure lies ahead
Everyday is a new adventure
Artistic
Helpful
Giving everything to that one
Going against the world feels so good! yes!
Happy laughter could be heard even from the end of the corridor
Traveller
Romantic
Feeling the warm breeze embracing my supple skin and k***ing before the sunset :D
Doing something extraordinary together
"i TRUST you" =)
Never doubts
Encouraging
Protects
Others first
Fights for the one he loves
I've fallen too much?
I PROMISE YOU THAT.

I want that love =)

You don't need to be a star to be the star of my heart~
U jump, I jump? hahaha XD

So random gee~ heeeheee...




HopAround!