<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Without You for 10 Days
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @ 4:33 PM

As the title suggests, my mom is back after 10 days in the hospital!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *cheers*

10 days without a mother is a.......... disaster!!


hahaha... Finally she's back! SO happy! Thank God!

Things that go haywire

1. Eating time is inconsistent, sometimes I don't even eat! XP
2. Sleeping time became inconsistent... exam maa (haha)
3. Kitchen rubbish bin, fill with rubbish - of course later throw la.. haha
4. Floor not mopped T__T
5. Mommy's car got scratched by me cos I duno how to park *paiseh* agh!
6. Clothes only washed after 2 days..
7. Toilet not washed..
8. Shampoo finish!
9. Car hampir haus petrol! LOL!
10. what else ?? what else?? hmm....

I think that's about it. haha!

Anyway, today I had my Managing Information Systems paper.. it was errr... ok-lah i guess... Hopefully can get A ler *keeps my fingers crossed* XD

Next is... Financial Accounting!! My fav one! hehe..

Must study lerr but soo lazy... like someone poured cold water on my fire. hahax!

I can still remember how enthusiastic I was in the first semester where I studied like i'm mad.. I seriously think I'm mad.. They said 1st sem is the easiest, so better try to get 4.0 to cover up for later.. and I strived like crazy.. and I achieved what I wanted.. hehe.. Must Thank GOD!... but now... have to maintain the CGPA... aiyoo.. that's the problem when you score too high the first time, you gotta maintain cos everyone will wonder why u drop the next time LOL! All your friends think that you're super genius, everytime after exam, they might say "easy for you la, Nikita".. den I... T___T dont say like tat... please... last night I slept for like 5 hours? just to study... last minute ish! >.<






Lyrics



Just pretend that you love me for one day, okay? XD

HAHAHAHA...

I'd better be going~ au revoir~

HopAround!