<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Raiding Mid Valley
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 10:13 PM



Hey.... today is a very tiring day for my legs and feet cos I walked for 5 hours in MidValley.. haha And i feel very happy and satisfied. Went out with Lulu, Fishy, Lok, Lui, Rita, Min Lee and Rui Ping.. they were all great and we had lotza fun trying out clothes and looking at cosmetics hahaha XD

There were a few unpleasant moments as well such as when I stepped my foot into a store called "Treats".. the promoters are hard-on LOL they were pushing you to buy, keep pushing.. duno how to decline them.. but i didnt buy what they keep pushing me to buy la.. hahaa *scurried away*

Then , there is this shop called "Spade" , i think. wow! the dresses there were so chic, elegant and beautiful hahaha i was mesmerized! I wanted to try all of em =P and I did try quite a number.. there were really nice ones just tat a bit fitting which will reveal my small waist. LOL! so I didnt get it la.. but i sooo heart <3 it... its a dress with d bottom elastic, and one of the side falls off the shoulders... ahh! haha then i tried something similar, very flowy with a lot of cloth but my friends said it looks like Batman. LOL!! HAHAHAA.. so i didnt get it as well..

We had our lunch at the tempat makan.. hahahaa cos my friend only brought rm5. LOL!! tats funny huh.. hahaa... I saw Tony Roma's, Long John Silvers, Carls Junior and the house of pancakes.. wahhh i really want to try em! never been there.. haha * tummy grumbles *

What did I bought today? I bought ZA mosturizer and toner from Guardian and Maybeline lipbalm and Olay Facial Cleanser from Watson. hahaha spent quite a bomb from these products... this is the first time I'm buying and using a mosturizer and toner.. haha really want to see, will it do any good to my skin.. really hope for good results!! =D then it will be worth it... When I was buying it, duno which brand is good also.. i dun buy cosmetics wan so i just listen to my friends' advice.. I was like so blur.. which 1 is toner ar? which 1 is mosturizer? emulsion is mosturizer? lol hahaha *blur* den later, i was asking, put which 1 first ar? after wash the face, den put toner, den mosturizer? haha yes. =)

At around 5, we headed home... Thank you Lulu for the ride. This dress I wore today was bought by my mom's fren for my birthday from P & Co. yesterday from MidValley LOL! So, my frens ask me to parade around the shop or be their live mannequin. haha

Only one picture to serve your eyes LOL!





Pretty Fishy and Me! ^^



HopAround!