<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
A mysterious post
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 4:06 PM




Sweet but sour!

A (1)mysterious-day was a great day! hahaha.. Once in a lifetime.. mayb next time got sumor la, who knows right.. hahaha with other ppl , i mean..

i wish la~ =P

I want to blog about it.... but den.... promised someone not to reveal his identity? HAHAHAHA

I shall call this person, Mr Mysterious... hmm.. mysterious enough? I bet.

I wont elaborate much la.. since wat i wanna write, cannot write.. T_T

Mr Mysterious came to pick me with his (2)mysterious car.. d car damn chun la.. fuiyoh...O.o

so nice hor...gentleman :P


I went to the Curve (First time =P), to teman Mr Mysterious buy baju (he asked me)..
Then Mr Mysterious being very big hearted, told me to pick any... ANY restaurant there.. no need to see the price also..


spoilt for choices

We walked for quite sometime before I finally chose the place to dine.. Really spoilt for choices.. so many to choose from.. where did we had lunch? Well, good question! I have a picture of the place.... oooh~~~~ =P scroll down quick!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wahahahah! It's a (3)mystery! (damn za dao right? )


We had a mysterious appetizer which came with prawns and garlic bread.. mm yummy! I love the gravy so much but very oily la.. hahaha

Next we adjourned to the big bowl of mysterious salad. It was nice, better than Italiannies, so Mr Mysterious said. LOL

Then, we went to feast on the main mysterious course... It came with 2 fish fillet and mash potatoes..

Lastly, we had a huge glass of (4)mysterious juice. LOL!! (i noe u damn fed up reading this mysterious post) LOL

WE WAS FULL!! TOO FULL! needed to rush to the toilet.. hahaha..

Later on, we went to a (5)mysterious outlet to buy mysterious "baju"... Next, he sent me home cos it was mysteriously raining..heavily.. hehehe

Thank you, Mr Mysterious!

Yeah.. so tat's my mysterious post... Mysterious, enough? hahahaa
I just can tell wat happen but not wat I feel.. so restricted huh.. wat to do.. next time dun go out so mysteriously again. =P

Here's a quiz!

Those mysterious words in RED, who can guess what word fits there... means who can put the story into pieces that makes sense... pls e-mail me the answer at nikita_sia89@hotmail.com and gets it perfectly correct, I shall unravel the Mr Mysterious to you!! muahahaha...

For example,
(1) mysterious = Sunday
(2) mysterious = Proton Wira
(3) mystery = Italiannies
(4) mysterious = honey dew
(5) mysterious = Padini
Yeah... who can get d 5 answers correct, can noe who is tat. LOL!!! (like anyone want to noe)

Choong Joey, Yaw Kwan and Jackie Loi are not entitled to play this game.. and u noe why. Thank u for keeping it a mystery.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA! He is going to kill me, i guess!! XP

JUST KIDDING LA.. NO SUCH QUIZ... U ANSWER ALSO, NO PRIZE :P


HopAround!