<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
I am young!
Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 12:33 PM

Yes... we are young~!!!! and.........

I am still young! =D
Tats so true right.. i'm still young... shudnt be too sad about things.. life's more to learn from.. hahaha!!

and like my fren said, better one will come, definitely! hahaha

Today, I'm feeling so much better and I feel more "purposeful". LOL

Yes, this is the time when I want to have.. self-improvement!!! hahaha

I want to be more kind, sensitive, patient, understanding, loving, forgiving, humble..etc.. help as many people as I can.. improve on my conversational skills, be more confident.. be a servant to God! =D always see the good in others as though they are perfect but of course they are not la, but that's how God think of me when He look at me.. no matter how many times I have sinned. I'm so grateful and I love Him very much.. and because of that, I will do the same to others... Jesus, you are my friend, my God, my brother, my everything.. I live for You.. eventhough I have lost someone but I still have You. and no matter how, You still seek for me in the darkness and care and love me... I'm so touched and grateful. Thank you, Jesus. For everything. =)

Spread the L.O.V.E

Yesterday I had a fun time at my condo's mooncake festival. haha I shall elaborate on it after tomorrow's Business Law paper (3 hours!!) hehe...

got to go study now.. ciaoz ppl... <3 *flying kiss* hahahaha

HopAround!