<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 11:47 AM



Huaaaaaaaaaaa...... a big sigh of relief... the most feared paper of basic taxation is over!!! *euphoric* hahahaha

well, another murderous intent paper is coming on Monday which is Business Law! Wah this paper ar, u need to have very good memory power, u need to memorize every single line if possible, if not ar... u will never pass! *seriously* and if u are able to memorize every word n vomit it out, guarantee u can pass la.. but if u want to get A, u must noe how to apply to cases which is very hard.. @_@.. another suicidal paper...

but at least tax is over! hahaha =D Tax today wasnt as hard as i thought it would be.. haha it was actually quite OK.. and watever i memorize didnt come out (theory la) hahaha but tats wat i wanted right.. good good, all calculations. haha *mostly*.. I have good confidence for this paper.. hehehe.. thank God! I slept for 4 hours only last night just to read this paper. haha.. now can chuck all away!! Hooray!!!

After what I did on that astonishing night, i really felt better and ready to move on.. hahaha weird huh? such a weird twist of event.. thanks yea =D

Currently tuning in to Teddy Geiger - For You I Will


HopAround!