Fattened goose!
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 7:15 PM
It's quite a rare occasion that I have 2 blog posts in a day. haha..
Sweet + Substance = Super Sweet (my new theory)
As you know, these few days have been studying and studying and studying non stop... keep input input input input but never output... hahaha.. i show you wat it does to your physical body...

This is before you study.. look normal.. *smile* hee~
After you input input input input and never output.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This happens to you.. LOL! you get bloated up.. eh? i tot all input go to the brains? No, no, no, it goes to your mouth so that you can vomit out everything in the exam hall.. wahahahaha!!! like foie gras... I'm a fattened goose! haha
Scary, huh? studying makes me fat :'(... with knowledge... I mean, thats good, right? haha
P/S: that picture is actually taken after stuffing 1901 hotdog into my mouth.. :P and it doesnt mean numerical 1901 cos my mouth isnt tat big. LOL
you see, my hair is so short, my whole life, my hair is only left to grow until a bit lower than shoulders and then, snip snip snip, my hair is short again. haiya! but now, I want LONG, HEALTHY and EBONY HAIR! lol... like cheesie's! and then i want to give my hair a new nice chic haircut and have a renewal of image. :P
What's my next objective? I want to be fattened up! hahaa.. I'm so thin... =( but I would say SLIM =D.. I show you a glimpse of how slim am i.. this picture taken quite sometime ago, explains the longer hair but my size still the same, almost la. hahaha! *sorry for blur pics*

Aaah~ I cant wait to go shopping with my frens on Thursday after exam! I'm so gonna raid Mid Valley! CHARGE~!! hahaha... who needs mercy? lol
As I mentioned before, at my condo here, I had mooncake festival on Sunday night..
So they had these riddles, 5 in English and 5 In chinese.. which we wont touch about the chinese one cos I dunno chinese XD
the riddle goes...
1) What city has no people in it?
2) What word when you take out 4 out of 5 alphabets still retain its pronounciation?
3) What is right when you pronounce wrong, and wrong when you pronounce right?
4) What am I? I have holes top, bottom, left and right and the middle but I still can hold water.
5) What goes around the world but stays at a corner?
yes... I started thinking, but my brains met a road block.. cos of too much studying I think.. I cant think so I smsed my fren, and he's a super genius! He answered all the question in a jiff! and so I submitted my answers.
Later in the night, they were announcing the winners and giving out prizes.
Time for the english riddles! Guess what? I got it all correct but...... there were others who got it right as well.. so they will lucky draw one name from the polistrine "tapao" container.. then i thought to myself..
ah? Lucky draw? aiya, I never get these wan..
and den... MIRACLE! They called out my name, Nikita! At first he encountered some problems calling my name. LOL.
Then okay.... den next question... u can guess this... my name again! and again and again!! till the guy keep laughing. LOL! Wah.. was never so lucky before... lucky strike in a row. hahaha.. at the end, due to much embarassment of walking up to get the prize, I surrendered the last prize to another person. hahaha.. yeah.. must be God's blessing! Thank You!
Went home, open it, each pack got 2 bottles of good vitamin C tablets, pills for great healthy skin and cough syrup.. WOW! summore, i got 3 of em! Whole year supply of vitamins, say no more to bleeding gums. YAY! XD
And I also "kena" the lucky draw once and got vitamin C orange juice.. =.= hahaha too much orange la..
So that was how it went la.. Thank you, Friend. =)
You guys want to know the answers for the riddles? hahaha I think u smart people out there, would have gotten the answers the minute you read it right? but anyways, I will still post the answers on Wednesday after my exams.. hehe so stay TUNED!
So, i'm off to fattened myself with books again! Last one.. :D