Statement of Independance
![]()
I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that.
For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)
Arigato
Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P
Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Mommy? where are you?
Sunday, August 31, 2008 @ 12:52 PM
There she goes...I
want my Mommy back! T_T she is in d hospital now.. for 2 weeks.. so it's just going to be me, dad and bro in one house.. time to take care of myself and be independant.. with exams coming up n a broken heart to mend, this is a tough time.. but have faith in the Lord Jesus.. tat's wat I learnt today.. keep your eye focus on him and everything will be alright.. right?
I need to study.... but .... NO!... I WILL STUDY!I had a dream last time where my mom left me at the train station, I cried non stop till I woke up with my pillow wet... hee hee*cos of my tears okay, i didnt pee!*
Be strong, nikki. I know u can =)
I love you, Mommy <3