Statement of Independance
![]()
I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that.
For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)
Arigato
Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P
Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Attention!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 9:32 AM
Lookie here, mate! Who's here? Who? Who? NIKITA~!!!! yay!!! *resounding gong* hahahaha The gal is back after hiding in d cave for so long.. wakakaka (LAME).. What happen to Nikita? She just lost somewhere haha and finally found her way back by following Jesus *wink wink* Today is such a sunny day, I feel so good.. I always feel good with the sun.. hahaha but not too much la.. sort of sunny-cloudy.. just gives me a very good feeling *into the nature* STOP POACHING!@#$% Take care of the green green earth, mother nature.. STOP THROWING RUBBISH EVERYWHERE!!! STOP CHOPPING DOWN TREES! PLEASE STOP KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS! T.T STOP MAKING BAGS, CLOTHES FROM ANIMAL SKIN, CRUEL!!! *how do u feel if i skin you huh*
Since Sunday, I was cracking my head to eliminate this DUMB virus called Antivirus XP 2008.. (somehow i feel d "XP" is showing his tongue at me .. ish >.<) AHH??? did u hear it right? yes a virus called ANTIVIRUS. LOL! how ironic.. how can... how can they cheat cute girls like me? *wide eyed puppy-like* LOL!! u see la, i'm so stupid. hahahaa... Well, d "antivirus" automatically installs on my pc and scans my PC stating i have 2449 virus... Girls like me, duno ma.. TERKEJUT MAMPOSS! I WAS LIKE O.O my computer got so many virus!!! haha den it askes me to CLICK TO DELETE EM'.. Luckily before I click it, i asked my fren, Saint Joey *tribute*.. he said "IT'S A VIRUS! HAHAHAHAHAHA", sumor can laugh(lol) den i didnt click it.. so it didnt manage to cheat my money.. but it still keeps popping out virus notification.. den i cant even go to "real antivirus" websites.. but other websites can la.. den erm... followed some manual to delete d files.. in d end still same.. d thing nvr pop ady la.. but i cant go to antivirus websites hahaha... Saint Joey ask me to install kaspersky rather than avast (wat i was using before) but den.. d antivirus even block me from uninstalling avast so tat i can install kaspersky.. dumbfounded. LOL. somehow, Saint Joey helped me to uninstall avast, finally can install kaspersky.. I WAS SO HAPPY! but den... due to d fact tat i cant surf antivirus websites, i cant update kaspersky T.T wat is this... in d end, Saint Joey got me kaspersky patch. LOL (neverending story).. den scan whole pc.. still cant.. haiz.. last resort is format pc. I dun wanna format , later abangku breathe fire. LOL Until tuesday, even worse, one website also cannot access.. In the end, I called Saint Hoe who initially wanted to lend me a hand to format my pc.. SO NOW MY PC IS BRAND NEW!! I'M SO HAPPY! =D we spent 6 hours.. wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH SAINT JOEY & SAINT HOE! LOL..
Conclusion : It's always good to have geeky friends. =P hahaha
tats y i can blog now.. and den i visited Joel's blog? hahaha to bookmark it.. and i saw this TAG!! He tagged me! hahaha didnt noe tat.. last year wan.. hahahahaha I'm going to do the tag now.. today we have a super long post...
Layer ONE :
On the Outside
Name : Nikita Sia Shu-Wen
Birth Date : 22 November 1989
Current Status : alive, single and dying.. LOL too many problems suddenly came pouring down on me (myself, family, money, studies, computer)
Eye color : black eye peas LOL
Hair Color: Super jet black? some ppl thought my hair was fake after i cut it LOL!
Righty or Lefty : Definitely a righty..
Zodiac Sign : scorpio-sagittarius.. born in a cusp. LOL! dun trust these things kay ;)
Layer TWO :
On the inside
Your Heritage : hokkien but i duno how to speak it. hahaha WA SI HO LANG!
Your Fears : Fear of....... failing in exam LOL!
Your Weakness : computer, movies, games, friends...
Your Perfect Pizza : hmm... duno wor.. as long got pineapple, will b quite nice haha
Layer THREE :
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : ah ... have to go college again.. >.<Your Bedtime : 12am or after.. nowadays before, dead tired... Your most missed memory : memories of him? haha high sch time... NS time.. Layer FOUR :Your PickPepsi or Coke : Pepsi i guess... McDonald's or Burger King: McD! i seldom have burger king so not very sure haha Single or group dates: single, definitely.. more time for each other ma.. heheAdidas or Nike: Nike, i guess but i have more Adidas stuffs eg. Shoe, Bag Lipton tea or Nestea: haven't tried either Chocolate or vanilla: tricky... i love both! XD Cappuccino or coffee: hmmm.... anything except tongkat ali! hahaha Layer FIVE : Do you Smoke :ahh, no! Curse : no way... rude! Take a shower : kinda lazy. LOL Have a crush : who knows.. i don even noe.. hahaha Think you've been in love : think so. Love? Crush? Go to school : does college count? Want to get married : i wanna hv children XD HAHAHAA Believe in yourself : yes i do =) cos of my optimistic nature. not cos my confidence is brimming LOL! Think you're a health freak : sometimes.. Layer SIX : In the Past Month Drank alcohol: cant rmb.. Gone to the mall: yea Been on stage: yup many times hahaha Eaten sushi: yup! YUMMY! Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever? Played a stripping game: no. we asians have morals, i think. Changed who you were to fit in: change? There's no need. =D Dyed your hair: no... maybe when i'm working.. save money first. hahaha if i do.. i want brown-red or brown-green LOL! i noe it sounds weird.. but it's very brown, u cant even see d red or green. nvm.. when i ever do it, u see. Layer EIGHT Age you're hoping to be married : 28? hahaha.. dun wan so late... no good.. later cant spend more years with my future husband.. hahaha life is short :P Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy. Best eye colour: brown Best hair colour: brown Short or long hair: those old school kind LOL but i noe, not all can go well with this hairstyle. anything tat looks good on you. not too much gel or spikes.. i like messy hair =P Layer TEN: What Were You Doing. 1 minute ago: on the phone with mom 1 hour ago: printing my exam timetable 5 hours ago: zzz... 1 month ago: attending classes 1 year ago: cant rmb.. studying i guess. hahaLayer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence I love: to be free from studying.. hahahaa sien! I feel: too lazy to study for my exam. I hate: my laziness.. I hide: my troubles.. I miss: old times I need: to cast aside my emotions and do that which is required of me.Layer TWELVE :Tag 6 people 1) Yaw Kwan 2) Hwei Ming 3) Jackie Loi 4) Joseph 5) Rachel Chen 6) whoever la. LOL Anyway, I wanna wish someone a very happy birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWEI MING!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU hahahaha *mad* GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! Yeah, my exam is next week and i haven't start studying.. PLEASE SHOOT ME! BANG! I DUN FEEL LIKE IT BUT I HAVE TO, I MUST! Just want to say that... J and me broke up ady.. I'm so sad... haiz.. all my effort of keeping it is gone T.T for 2 years plus ady, my wish to make it last nvr came true.. but it is for both our benefit.. so I hv to think on the bright side rather than d bad things.. haha so i guess it's alright =) I will be strong! Follow God always , everywhere.. I can't believe I'm taking this quite alright... hahaha I'd imagine myself crying in d corner. LOL so dramatic.. my relationships always ends in a dramatic way. why? acting? movie? hahaha.. nah... J, my good friend, I hope you find your way and your calling =) and dont love like that to any girl next time.. I wish for your happiness, joy, and well-being! bye-bye to our relationship! It always will be one that is engraved in my heart and mind.. *butterfly kiss*Apart from that, I have a bountiful of other troubles.. all come at once... but I will go through it with a smile on my face (hopefully) Current concerns: family and studies (i haven study T.T) i wanna cry.. how to get A. LOL!! I guess I will be signing off now~! ;) _niknikgurl_