<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Jesus in the morning!
Sunday, June 22, 2008 @ 8:17 PM



Recently I fell totally in love with this children's song.. haha XD

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus in the morning, Jesus in the noon time
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus when the sun goes down

Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him in the morning, praise Him in the noon time
Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him when the sun goes down

Love Him, Love Him, Love Him in the morning, Love Him in the noon time
Love Him, Love Him, Love Him when the sun goes down

Serve Him, Serve Him, Serve Him in the morning, Serve Him in the noon time
Serve Him, Serve Him, Serve Him when the sun goes down

Thank Him, Thank Him, Thank Him in the morning, thank Him in the noon time
Thank Him, Thank Him, Thank Him when the sun goes down

Thank Him when the sun goes down....

Simple and meaningful =)



HopAround!