<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
We WON!! hahaha!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 8:39 PM

UTUSAN MALAYSIA, 19 MEI 2008


The Journey

12 May, Monday

Started doing the pengisahan video.. from the afternoon until 12 am... so tired... before this did the powerpoint but teacher wanted video.. so hv to do.. hehehe didnt practise cos friend, Thivya was sick..

13 May, Tuesday

Continued doing the video, adjusted the timing and all... until 1am.. so tired...

14 May, Wednesday

practised.. had our first rehearsal, did very badly.. was laughing all d way, not serious enough.. plus i haven't memorize my script.. cos have to do d video...

15 May, Thursday

i cant really rmb.. but i think we practised hahahaa

16 May, Friday

Another rehearsal and we did very well!! good job! =)

17 May, Saturday

Was suppose to go to genting but cancelled so went to school for practise and rehearsal again.. so sienz keep rehearsal.. hahaha... at around 2pm, suddenly my head felt extremely pain... and that night, i caught fever..

18 May, Sunday
Esther's Birthday!! Happy Birthday!! =) Luckily, my fever gone down and my head not so pain ady... Thanks to all who prayed for me! hehe.. and we performed our best though we did some little little mistakes =P hahaha

Here are some pictures. I haven't get all.. Later I post more. Only 4 groups join this competition and all from TAR College hahahaa... all of them were good.. I lazy to write ady.. :P so I will just say we won!! and came out in newspaper!! WAH FIRST TIME!! so happy! hehe.. In June going to Johor for national level, represent Wilayah Persekutuan! Ganbatte!! haha




The pingat thing that I got...


The huge cheque of Rm1500 tat i brought back..

Me expressing... LOL... on stage.. Thivya and I!



The ending... Malaysia yang disinari dengan kegemilangan!! =D

And i got certificate and some other interesting books.. haha.. i know i look weird in tat baju melayu... i almost suffocate, cant breathe.. so tight!!

Pictures taken by My Goh Tze Yeow, winner of this 4 years ago. :P ( ur days of glory has ended)

except the cheque and d pingat thingy..

Anyway, THANK GOD FOR SHOWERING ME WITH BLESSINGS! I'M VERY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL! ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BE UNTO YOU! GIVE THANKS! lalala~ boo~ lalala~ haha *d song*

while on this competition, I felt His presence many times and His hand at work.... =)

I wanna thank Cik Mawaddah and Cikgu Amir Affendy for tutoring us and helping us all the way!! MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZ!!! XD and also other teachers like Cikgu Ifa, Cikgu Ina, Cikgu Gan, Cikgu Chong, Cikgu Wong, Cikgu Kong, Cikgu Karthi, Cikgu Maureen, Encik Pushpaa, Cikgu Sabri dan Cikgu Benny!

Wanna thank the other participants for giving us a good competition too! Tie Sui King, Azhar, Jolene, Mushir, Kim Ming, Janey and Srina! =)

Thanks to Goh and Yun Kheng for moral support too.. Ganbatte! XD hahahaha

so fast next week sch start le >.<

Thank you for reading.


HopAround!