Statement of Independance
![]()
I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that.
For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)
Arigato
Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P
Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Cai Shen
Thursday, February 07, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
Today... for the first time I met.... the God of Wealth... who would believe?
I met "him" at my reunion dinner today... He is the God of Wealth in the image of a minister, my uncle...
Datuk Azmi KhalidHe came! this is the 2nd time I saw him. He asked me, "are you a student?"... well, of course he wouldn't recognise me, Minister ma! haha.. I said "yeah".. den he gave 3 angpaos... HAHA!! and when i went home and opened it, FUYOOOOH! each one of them contained rm20!! isn't he rich? am i not rich now? (temporarily) LOL hahaha... wow, that's generous. so he is my Cai Shen.. hahahaha..anyway...HAVE A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!May the "rat" year bring you prosperity, wealth, good health and happiness!! ^^GONG XI FA CAI, ANG PAU NA LAI!