<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Pertandingan akhir pidato is TODAY!
Monday, December 03, 2007 @ 2:10 PM

Pertandingan Akhir Pidato finally ended this morning from 9 am to 12 pm at the Function Room at TARC!! After going through the Bengkel Pidato on Saturday, we had to go to the preliminary round with our speech abt Perpaduan. Later on, I went on to the Semi-Finals on Tuesday.. with text about Tokoh-tokoh, the theme was "harimau mati meninggalkan belang, manusia mati meninggalkan nama"... and then i got first for my semi-finals and moved on to the Finals which is today! haha there are 7 finalists..


First to go out was Jang Rong, 2nd - Gan Cher Ho, 3rd - ME!, 4th - Ong Ghee Chin, 5th - Azhar, 6th - Thivya Uma and lastly 7th - Tie Sui King! 4 girls and 3 boys! hehehe =D


The impromptu speech was kinda scary but it's okay i guess.. I got the question, "Berikan 2 perkara yang penting bagi seseorang yang berjaya".. sth liddat lar...


And the results was..... 3rd - Gan Cher Ho!! 2nd.... Tie Sui King and JOHAN! ME!! =D *applause*
Later, many ppl came and took my photo.. fuyooohh!! suddenly felt like a Hollywood star on red carpet.. hehe.. first time leh! hahaa.. The Piala Pusingan will have my name engraved on it!! cool right? hehehe


hahahahahaha, very happy!! The gifts was nice especially the plaque, very heavy! haha.. Thank you Joseph for coming to support me ah!! (but dun sleep so late ar hahaha) and MOST IMPORTANTLY FATHER IN HEAVEN!.. in times of need and fear, I had cried out to Him and He gave me His strength n confidence to talk!! THANK YOU! =)

This is me at home with the plaque! hehehe nice ma?


Nah, evidence! wahahahaha!


Me again.




Tadaaaa~~



HopAround!