<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Love Quotes
Monday, December 03, 2007 @ 9:33 PM


TAKE SOME TIME TO READ, IT'S NICE

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." - Erich Fromm (1900-1980) German-American Psychoanalyst, Social Philosopher


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao-Tzu (604-531BC) Chinese Philosopher, Co-founder of Taoism

"Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. [Romeo and Juliet]" - William Shakespeare (1564-1616) English Poet, Playwright, Actor

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're still alive." - Orlando A. Battista (1917~) Canadian-American Chemist, Author

"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away." - Elbert Green Hubbard (1856-1915) American Writer, Printer, Businessman

"To live without loving is to not really live." - Moliere (1622-1673) [Jean Baptiste Poquelin] French Dramatist, Actor

"Love is the flower - you've got to let grow." - John Lennon (1940-1980) English Singer, Song Writer, Musician

"Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts." - Charles Dickens (1812-1870) English Novelist

"A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it - A song's not a song 'til you sing it - Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay - Love isn't love 'til you give it away!" - Oscar Hammerstein (1895-1960) American Song Writer

"The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love." - Pearl Bailey (1918-1990) American Actor, Singer

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861) English Poet

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Blind/Deaf Author, Lecturer, Amorist

"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965) English Novelist, Playwright

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." - Josiah Gilbert Holland (1819-1881) American Author

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - What (women) like is to be a man's last romance." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) Irish Author, Poet, Wit, Dramatist *this is funny hahaha~*

"Some pray to marry the man they love, my prayer will somewhat vary: I humbly pray to heaven above that I love the man I marry." - Anouk Aimee (1932~) French Actor

"Love asks me no questions, And gives me endless support." - William Shakespeare (1564-1616) English Poet, Playwright, Actor

"You can give without loving, But you cannot love without giving." - Amy Carmichael (1867-1951) Irish Missionary

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Hermann Hesse (1877-1962) German-born Swiss Novelist, Poet *LOL*

"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation - We don't love to be loved; we love to love." - Leo F. Buscaglia (1924-1998) American Psychologist, Author, Educator

"True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." - Antoine De Saint-Exupery (1900-1944) French Aviator, Writer

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

"Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself." - Leo F. Buscaglia (1924-1998) American Psychologist, Author, Educator


"I love you, for my love shall accompany thee wherever thy presence shalt be, to be and will be" Joseph Cheong (1988 - forever) , lepasan stpm *LOL now now, who's this eh? hehehe =) *someONE*


HopAround!