<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Felt Flower Napkin Ring
Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 6:31 PM



Make a beautiful and easy "Felt Flower Napkin Ring" for your household or for any festive seasons. Come on, let's test your creativity and artsy fingers! hehe..


SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Felt(fabric) - green and at least one other colour
Scissors
Pencil
Printer - optional




Cut out the 3 pieces to use as templates as the picture shows.




Cut out the leaves from green felt(fabric) and the other two pieces from another color or colors. Make a 1 inch slit on the leaves piece and the other petals piece (but not the bone-shaped piece).







Slip the green piece onto the bone-shaped piece.
Then slip the petal piece onto the same end.







Slip the other end of the bone-shaped piece through the green piece and the petal piece. The bone-shaped piece should form a loop.






Slip a rolled-up napkin through the loop in the bone-shaped piece and you're done!



And there!! Isn't that easy? Try it out yourself! =)

Leave a comment at my chatbox, thank you!






HopAround!