<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28371109?origin\x3dhttp://guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.Me.My.Mine

guesswhoseblogisthis.blogspot.com


♥The Above Is None Other Than Me♥
I'm a messy perfectionist and a blind optimist. Loves Jesus Christ =)

♥30-bits of me♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Just hover, don't click :P



Speak Up!

Statement of Independance


I'm free and my future is God's and my own. I treat my friends with care. I do what's right and that's that. For those I have hurt before intentionally or unintentionally, i ask for your forgiveness. I'm a new creation in Jesus Christ :)

Arigato
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with an icon from The Fading Night.

Nangers
Won't hurt to click this :P

Aloha people!
Hi, i'm Nikita~ Feel free to browse around, don't be shy, yea? =) Toodles~ ♥
Dear Diary,
Nostalgia
Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 11:34 PM




Those were the days.......... I was cleaning and rearranging my photos.. and I saw my school photos.. ooohh how i miss those fun fun days!! haha and I look so nerdy with tat short mushroom hair :P let's take a look.... *flash back*




After SPM, I think.. or just before SPM, taking class photos at KLCC.. and I'm the one sitting on the pipe, wearing white n blue! haha

This is the School Drama Team and... we won first round den in the whole of KL, we got 5th, not bad lar, since our first year participating.. Took in CBN, the girls there... pft! Note me, look at that funny mushroom hairstyle.. hahaha.. I was acting as a cool sorta hamsap guy. LOL



The corridor behind our class.. sneaking out to take photos, what a naughty bunch we are! I'm the... ODD one.. hahaha



This is what I call... RAJIN =P Ying Wei and I, stealing BM time to finish our Biology experiment.. to submit on tat day itself, that teacher is really POWER larh.. hahaha in the darkness sumor, spoil eye sight.. school life = tough.


This picture is funny. Taken on Miss Teng's birthday our class teacher in the canteen.. we had a surprise birthday for her!! hah~ lucky.. =P




My beloved 8 years feline - Vochelle.. R.I.P *sob sob*
She reads the newspaper every morning =P




Aaahh~ Who's tat? My brother!! Nigel!! XD the tallest/darkest prefect.. hehe
Back then he was thin, now?......... . . .


Librarian Farewell Party - All The Pemegang Kuasa

Yoke Mun (1) - Setiausaha, Jessie (2) - Coming Pengerusi, Lulu (3) - Penolong, Donica (4) - hmmm forgot :P, Nikita (5) - the "ceti" mwuahahaha!

Nutrigen Factory Trip while I was... Form 2 if i'm not mistaken..
Librarian gang, Ying Wei sesat :P


This was when I was much younger.. 13?? by the beach at Pahang with my cousins.. Brian and Amanda..

Even younger - 9 years old in Shanghai, explains the thick clothing.. Got my chicken pox there, u can see spots on my face.. and my cousin wanted to look like me, so she stuck stickers on her face so I followed :P


The kids I grew up with.. hehe.. i'm sure u noe which is me right?

the sailor girl, aye aye sir! XD

Cheeky Young Nikita Part 1 - Genting Highlands

Cheeky Young Nikita Part 2 - wahahaha :P

Singing carols on Christmas Day.. Deck the halls with boughs of holly.. lalalalala lalalala~

Oooh, who is that Princess?? of course it's me =P bahahaha!! in kindergarten - St Ronan, Sport's Day.. lotza Prince after me *drool* LOL

Port Dickson - The reason I didn't sit on the boat is because it burned my butt.

Check out this poser on the loose!! LOL Elle Modelling Agency.. Modelling the car or tree? chun siooottt... hahahaha

Last but not least, my Popo and I at her house..



~the end~


HopAround!